Saturday, November 1, 2008

I <3 BOY BANDS: NKOTB - My Favorite Girl



So tonight i'll be hitting up the NKOTB's reunion tour at the Bank Atlantic Center! More importantly, I'm ECSTATIC to hear that Lady GaGa will be opening for them. I managed to score some pretty awesome seats on eBay. I really should be in NYC right now and attending the supposed final stop of the Janet Jackson tour, but I'm a huge NKTOB fan also. Sorry Janet, they didn't postpone on me. 

I was never allowed to go to their shows as a child. My father wasn't very approving of my little obsession with NKOTB back in the day. I actually got my ass beat a few times when I would make my grandmother buy those huge 6" pins of Joey for me. What can I say, I've always been a sucker for light eyes. Enjoy my favorite NKOTB classic, My Favorite Girl! -- MikeeGB

NKOTB - My Favorite Girl (Removed at the request of DMCA)



**EDIT** Some iPhone shots from the show (I need a digi man..)







No comments: