Sunday, November 16, 2008

SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY: Cross The Dancefloor Edition



So in this day of age, CD-R's are really no longer necessary, and mp3's are all the rage. On Sunday's some of us attend church, are just rolling in from the night before, or like me choose to wake up with a beer and stogie and mix some music.

I would like to present a new series you'll see on the blog from time to time. SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY!!! I'll post some mini-mixes I will make on those Sunday's where I wake up at 11:00 A.M. to the sound of my upstairs neighbor's rap shit blasting out his balcony. Of course I must retaliate by bumping some fucking grindcore te-te-te-techno shit right back! I'm sure my bass pisses him off more than his does to my beauty rest!

So enjoy the Cross The Dancefloor edition of this SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY!!!



Tracklist:
1) C'Mon This - Stefano Neferini
2) Cross The Dancefloor (Chromeo Remix) - Treasure Fingers
3) Acid Life (Nachos 909 Dub) - Nacho Lovers
4) Naked Jack - The Subs
5) I Lust U - Neon Neon
6) Is It Medicine - The Knife
7) Star Guitar (Armand Van Helden Remix) - Shinichi Osawa

No comments: