Saturday, December 5, 2009

NEW SHIZZ: Kelis - Acapella



FINAFUCKINGLLY! We just LOVE us some Kelis here at Funk, and we are VERY pleased to share her new single to those who have yet to hear it!

Along with the release of this AMAZING track, Kelis has announced her next album is basically finished!! She's inked a deal with Interscope Records (Will.I.Am's Division), and we can expect the long player in the Spring of a brand new decade!

Acapella I can assure you will become this winter's club jam! Produced by overrated uber producer David Guetta, the track find's Kelis on the heel's of this radio friendly dance music craze. The track is very reminiscent of Donna Summer's work with Giorgio Moroder. She sounds lovely, and it's was written with her son Knight in mind. Makes me wanna PUMP!

Thank you for your gorgeousness Kelis. I hope to one day find the one who no longer makes my life Acapella!

No comments: