Sunday, May 3, 2009

SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY: Grad Nite Edition



It's that time again, another edition of SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY!!! In light of all the recent graduation festivities I have attended the week, I've put together a little mix of some yummy house classics, and electro shizz for my peeps. I would like to take this time to congratulate all of you fuckers who have graduated...I'm next in line god willing! Love you all, and please enjizzoy the Grad Nite Edition of SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY!! -- MikeeGB


Tracklist:
1) Breathe - The Prodigy
2) Sing It Back (Mousse T Remix) - Moloko
3) Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (Laidback Luke Remix) - The Korgi's
4) I'm Gonna Get You Baby - Bizzare Inc.
5) Magic Carpet Ride - Mighty Dub Katz
6) Cross The Dancefloor (Chromeo Remix) - Treasure Fingers
7) Toop Toop Groove (Loo & Placido Remix) - Madonna
8) Your Body (Andy Van Remix) - Tom Novy
9) Professional Widow (Armand Van Helden Remix) - Tori Amos
10) I Feel Cream - Peaches
11) Strict Machine (Blackstrobe Italian Fireflies Bootleg) - Goldfrapp

No comments: