Friday, July 29, 2011

SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY: Stairway To Heaven by MikeeGB



WOW! Thank you all for the birthday love! As a token of my appreciation, I've done what I do best....made a new mix!!!! It's chock full of 90's trip hop classics. Anyone who frequented Thunder Wheels will appreciate this one!

Shout out to the MVCR derby girls!! This one was inspired by you! Enjizzoy! -- MikeeGB






Tracklist:
1) Finally (Acapella) - CeCe Peniston
2) Release Me (Mixshow Edit) - Angelina
3) Feel The Vibe - The Torres Brothers
4) Nu Jack - Cotton Club
5) Cravin' Your Love (Crav-E Mix) - Samantha
6) The Feeling - Vission & Lorimer pres. Sugar
7) Feels So Good - Lina Santiago
8) Where Did Your Love Go (Trip House Mix) - Rhythm 544
9) Take My Love - Kr0mozone Project
10) Catapillar (R.I.T.M. Mix) - Keoki
11) Take Me To The Top - DJ Boom pres. Nadine Renee
12) A Little Bit Of Ecstasy (Club Mix) - Jocelyn Enriquez
13) I Fell In Love - Rockell

No comments: