Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Top 10: January 2011


On the menu for this month: sweet noise.


10. Stone & Fruits (Hatchback's Asteroid & Cantaloupe Mix) - 9dw
exquisitely loungy!


9. Violet Morning Moon (Remix by Dr. Dunks) - Bubble Club
perfect song to sober up to..


8. My House - Hercules & Love Affair
a present throwback.. possible? as if it was released in the 90s!


7. You Can Dance (Gemini Club Remix) - Chilly Gonzales
a sweet remix of Chilly's track.. the album is ultra loungy!


6. I Was Drunk (Tocadisco's 'Luke I Am Your Father' Remix) - Riva Starr
This just HAD to be included, despite it being a 2010 track. It was our NYE's anthem!


5. Genius of Love (The Pinker Tones Remix) - Tom Tom Club
This remix is so... electro and just so... funky.


4. Penguin - Avicii
totally brilliant remix of an old 80s orchestra's piece. I posted both the old and new songs so that you can compare on the blog. www.fnkybrewster.blogspot.com. Avicii definitely ate this.


3. Hot Mess (feat. Elly Jackson) (Duck Sauce Remix) - Chromeo
I'm loving the release of 90sEsque house beats!


2. Empire Ants (Miami Horror Remix) - Gorillaz
Australia definitely has beauty to offer, in terms of music. I love Miami Horror's disco-house style!


1. The Road Leads East (Original Mix) - Schadenfreude
My favorite track this month! So housy and trancy!


fearturingOso

No comments: