Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top 10: November 2010 (Gag Edition)

Tunes for the musically unemployed. Enjoy!

On the menu for this month: Indie Rock, Dance, House, Tech House.

10. Cool indie track:

9. This track makes me jubilant.

8. A 2nd amazing remix of one of their songs in their already awesome album.

7. I'm Utterly Obsessed with this track! This is a cool video too.

6. I'm obsessed with Sunday Girl and I'm DLing ALL of her stuff. She's gorgeous, sexy, her voice is everything, and the song rules. There are three videos: the original, the club mix, and the behind the scenes vid where she speaks about the video.



5. This is a nice house beat, I like the sax at 1:50.

4. As much as I think that the original of this track is corny, I really like this remix. I like how the vocals were manipulated, which actually enhances the track. However, I think the track can do without the vocals as well.

3. cunty house music makes me wanna... anyway

2. This is simply wicked. If this song doesn't make you move it, then I don't know what will. This was played by none other than: Tiga!

1. I've had this song forever, but the previous mix was one with piano, tambores, and it just sounded very Miami meets Brazil by Afro Medusa, BUT when I heard this remix, I LIVED!

previous mix (kneedeep club mix):

this year's mix by Muzzaik:


No comments: