Sunday, August 2, 2009

SUNDAY SCHOOL MIXOLOGY: OMG!! I'M 25!! Edition



Ahhhh yes, I've reached a quarter of a fuckin' century! I had just a wonderfully fabulous birthday weekend, and I would like to thank all those who made it that way! I've put together a yummy mix of tracks I love from 25 years ago! Enjoy this scrumptious mix of Italo/HI NRG hits from on and around the year I was born!!! OMG!! I'M 25!!!! --MikeeGB


Tracklist:
1) Holiday Rap - MC Miker G & DJ Sven
2) Dancing In My Sleep - Secret Ties
3) Dolce Vita - Christian Conde
4) Color My Love - Fun Fun
5) Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) - Hazell Dean
6) Playing With Love - Chapter One
7) So Many Men (So Little Time) - Miguel Brown
8) Babe We're Gonna Love Tonite - Lime
9) I Beg Your Pardon - Kon Kan
10) Did It Feel Like Love - Genuine Parts
11) No One Knows - Wild Mary
12) Strange Love (Pain Mix) - Depeche Mode
13) Be Mine Tonight - Promise Circle
14) I Can't Stop The Beat - Larabell
15) I Want You - Gary Lowe

No comments: